Endurance belting is confident our belting is second to none and we’re willing to back it up with an industry leading 24 month warranty.
Here are the details of our warranty:
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- This warranty (Warranty) extends to the original purchaser (Purchaser) only
- The Warranty period begins on the date of delivery to the Purchaser and extends for 24 months
HANDLING OF WARRANTY CLAIMS
- The Purchaser shall promptly notify Endurance belting in writing of any failure of the Product covered by the Warranty
- The Purchaser shall make any claim under the Warranty during the Warranty period or within thirty (30) days thereafter
- Endurance belting shall examine and investigate all claims and upon acceptance shall, at its sole option, either make suitable repair to the Product, replace the Product or refund of the purchase price of the Product
- Any refund of the purchase price of the Product shall be prorated on the number of months remaining in the Warranty period
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY
- Any product, component, or part not supplied by Endurance Belting
- Defect or damage caused by failure to provide a suitable environment for the Product
- Defect or damage caused by the use of the Product for purposes other than those of which it was designed
- Defect or damage to the Product caused by natural or man-made disasters, including but notlimited to fire, flood, wind, and lightning
- Defect or damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications to the Product
- Damage during shipment from the point of transfer of ownership of the Product from Endurance belting to the Purchaser
- Failure to properly maintain the Product
- Any other abuse or misuse of the Product
Endurance belting does not warranty merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
In no case shall Endurance belting be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of use of the Product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment or facilities.